1. What is ʻulu (breadfruit)?
It's a starchy fruit grown on medium sized trees. It was one of the main food sources for the Polynesians. It grows in tropical locations around the world. The fruits range from 1-4lbs in size and there are hundreds of different varieties.
2. How long do the chips last?
3. How long does the hummus last?
4. Can you freeze the hummus?
Yes, the hummus will last in the freezer for 1 year. Defrost in the fridge.
5. Are there carbs in products made from ʻulu?
Yes, there is a fair amount of carbs in ʻulu. 'Ulu is high in fiber and has a medium to low glycemic index.
5. Where is your ʻulu from?
It comes from many small farms all around Oahu.
6. Can you ship to the mainland?
YES, we can ship the chips but not the hummus. Visit HawaiianFarmersMarket.com.
Couldn't find the right answer? Feel free to contact us.
Copyright ʻUlu Mana Inc